tiistai 23. kesäkuuta 2009

In Bialystok

After a few beers in Bialystok at a home of a friend (thanks Wojciech) who I alerted on one day's notice I'll finally get some sleep :) even if it means waking up in 7 hours and here I am writing a blog...

So yeah, my day pretty much consisted of driving a car from Tallinn to northern Poland with the assistance of my sidekick Kennet. In total the drive-o-meter appeared 850km in the end of the day.

What can I tell you about driving in the Baltics? First of all, they appear to have forgotten speed limit signs of 50km/h everywhere after road construction sites have been completed. And a shitload of 70km/h as well. But all in all I was pleasantly surprised by the overall condition of the roads, there were very few exceptions.

Tomorrow the trip will continue to Krakow.

1 kommentti:

  1. Sounds like the beginning of a hell of a trip!! Looking forward to meeting you soon again :)

    VastaaPoista